Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love is still in the air :)

Second Valentine's Days with people are much better than firsts :)


This year me and Derek decided to celebrate Valentine's day a day early because on Tuesdays I don't get out of class until 6 and he has a class 6-9 so we treated the 13th like Valentine's Day. Soooo, can I just say that my fiance is the best! He called me and said that he would pick me up and we would go out to dinner at 6. So, I spent the afternoon getting ready, I looove excuses to get all dressed up to go out and this was the perfect excuse :). Anyywaysss, he picked me up and gave me a present(s). He had bought me some perfume and a necklace and wrote me the nicest card! Then he took me out to Texas Roadhouse which I had been wanting to go to for a while because everyone always talks about it and now I know why. Usually I eat small portions, even with food that I absolutely love but I ate 4 rolls, a side salad, a side of mashed potatoes and almost all of my 12 oz. steak. And the crazy thing is I could have kept going, I felt satisfied but I didn't feel over full like I usually do after eating at a restaurant. It was crazy! I think it's because I hadn't had lunch that day really and I don't know, just somehow I ate a ton haha. Oh I should mention that this restaurant is usually packed with people so Derek had called ahead but when we went in at 6 before he had even told them that we called ahead they seated us. So, we decided that if we are going to go out to dinner for Valentine's Day then we should go the night before because it's so much better haha. But after dinner it was still pretty early so we decided to go and see a movie, The Vow. It was sooo good. I love being able to go to a movie that I know I am going to cry in with a boy who will sit through the movie with me while I cry and even hold my hand after I wipe my eyes/nose with it. He's such a champ! Because this was all the day before Valentine's day, love was still in the air the next day, the 14th. It has just been a love filled week (and past year if you ask me) and I have just been loving it! I just enjoy so much seeing people so happy and doing nice things for each other. I feel like I have been listening to all sorts of lovey dovey songs and they are just so cute!

I love February...... but I'll probably love May more.

1 comment:

luvnmy10 said...

A sweet post! You will love May a lot! You and Derek, a good pair!

Post a Comment