Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's a Great Day to Be Alive :)

So it may just be because I almost killed my roommates/died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning two nights ago because I left the oven on at night and then didn't even wake up to the alarm at 5 in the morning(my roommates weren't very happy but they still love me :) ) or maybe because yesterday morning my roommate Megan woke me up to a bathtub full of rising water that she was trying to bail out but for whatever reason I feel like today is just a great day! I think it may have a little to do with the fact that it wasn't anything like yesterday but also because of these things:

1. Today is the perfect fall weather, there is not a cloud in the sky and it is one of those warm breezy 72 degree perfect fall days. I really do love fall, I mean I could do without the chilly mornings and nights, but they really aren't too bad when the days are so gorgeous :)

2. I went to an application meeting for the Elementary Education major and it just got me so excited :)

3. Today is Thursday so I had my favorite class... Living Prophets(my teacher is so funny, he said today he thinks unblank could be a cuss word and one time he showed us the "all apostle football team he organized) but we learn all these awesome things about he 15 men in charge(apostles and first presidency) and I have that class with Megan and Michelle

4. My favorite song right now that always put's a smile on my face... "Love Like Woe" by The Ready Set came on the radio on me and Megan's car ride home...

5. Did I mention the windows were down and the weather is great??

6. Me and Megan went to Walmart and bought food and well... Walmart trips are always just fun and unpredictable... on this trip some girl who was a strange shade of orange and had a blue slightly large sparkle/dot to the the left of her left eye(like between her eye and ear) told us we should be models and come to the place she worked at and then seemed hurt when we said we were too busy and said rather forcefully "Well take it as a compliment, you guys are really cute" haha

7. I got a donut :)

8. We went to the Farmers Market... and the weather was great... and it was so cute/fun... I got some homemade peach raspberry jam, honey butter, and soap that smells like NATURE! it was a great trip-- here's a picture... it even LOOKS like fall

9. I've got a date tonight! :)

10. I really should have ten but I can't think of a tenth reason right now... oh wait, I'm getting some laundry does... and in this weather, I love doing laundry... and my detergent smells like Mountain Springs... at least it says it does, I personally don't think mountain springs smell this good

4 comments:

luvnmy10 said...

I love this post--I can imagine the beautiful day and your smile and smell the fall-y air. Thanks for bringing fall to orlando for you old mom! love you

Stephie said...

mandango! I love all these things too! and since im experiencing true fall since we lived in pennsylvania im kinda obsessed with it too! I love the smell of clean laundry too... which reminds me... Ive had a load done in the dryer since like.... monday! I should really take care of that. IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!

amandadimmick said...

I'm sooo excited to see you too Stephie!! annnd your apartment, and my room at your house haha :) I get excited about weird little things but at least I get excited about somethinggg

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

adorable blog :) happy I found it!

Post a Comment