Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Slow Down

Sometimes I just need to slow down. I'm starting to realize I've got to enjoy where I'm at and slow down as much as I can so I can enjoy every little piece of my life before it passes by. Me and my roommates.....



... well we like to have fun together... and soon we won't be teenagers anymore so we'll HAVE to at least pretend to be mature all the time... It's made me think, I just want to slow down and enjoy every little gem of life..... I am sort of borderline obsessed with this song right now by Enya called Wild Child and it just makes me want to slow down and relax and "let the rain fall down and wake my dreams" (Hilary Duff shout out right there) but this other song by Enya is just sooo good, probably one of my favorite parts is
"Ever close your eyes
Ever stop and listen
Ever feel alive
And you've nothing missing
You don't need a reason
Let the day go on and on

Let the rain fall down
Everywhere around you
Give into it now
Let the day surround you
You don't need a reason
Let the rain go on and on"

I think sometimes I just need to remember to let the day surround me and just enjoy what life gives me and live by Jenny's advice...

"sometimes, you've just got to take what life chucks at ya, tumble with the kicks, and live life to the outermost."

2 comments:

luvnmy10 said...

Good philosophy and very cute pictures of some really pretty girls! Love you!

Stephie said...

i love this post! i came to your blog wishing youd post again but now i see that i missed this one! its very true and i love that poem!

Post a Comment