Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Antsy

So basically I'm to the point where I am just getting so excited to see my family again. It seems like every time I talk to any of them on the phone I just think that I'll be there in a little over a month. That kinda sounds like a lot of time but I'm sure with tests, papers, and finals that it will go by superfast! :) I've also realized that I'm at such a happy time in my life and I just want to enjoy everything. This may have happened because I have been planning my future, in a way, by planning out which classes I'll be taking next semester as well as the one after and I can't believe that after only two quick semesters I'll be ready to officially start the Elementary Ed program. I feel like I'm getting so old sometimes but that's a good thing because life is for living and time has to pass to live. So this planning and getting excited about my major and future combined with the excitement of seeing my family soon have just made me such a happy person lately. Anyways, back to my family, I am just so excited to be seeing them soon. My little sisters are some of my best friends and my little brothers are just so funny and entertaining and I can always count them all to cheer me up and make me happy. I feel like the baby though is getting so old! I keep hearing stories about his accomplishments and I just can't believe I'm missing these but oh well I'll be there in the summer and will enjoy the "growing up" then. Anyways, I just can't wait to be in Florida and back with the fam!

2 comments:

luvnmy10 said...

We are so excited for you to come home, too! love you

Stephie said...

you should be excited people comment on your blog. ALSO... i miss them too! but i am sad you will be leaving me. its been really fun having you out here!

Post a Comment