Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good Mornin' Life

So today was just one of those good days from the beginning. I woke up and as I was getting ready I was just in a good mood. I even sat down to my computer and decided that I would listen to the song Good Mornin' Life by Dean Martin and that's sorta where it all began. I then had to go to English and I got an Analysis paper back and I got a 95 on it! I was pretty happy about that. Then I had to study for a child development exam that I had to take before 2 and I was thinking I got a grade way better than I expected. I have decided that days can be just as good as you want them to be. I was stressing thinking about today earlier this week when I was planning it all out but it turned out to be a great day and mostly because of my attitude towards it. I think it also has a little to do with the fact that the days are going by fast and soon I'll be back in warm Florida.
For right now though, I'm happy where I am. I was thinking about it the other day and I was even talking with one of my roomies and I was saying how I would miss them over the summer. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm so excited to be going home but it's weird to think that after living with these girls for 8 months I won't see them for like 3 months! haha I guess that just means I got lucky with who my roommates are... I mean there aren't many people who late on a Monday night will just jump around and sing/scream along with songs loudly in the kitchen, or on a Friday afternoon have a dance party in the kitchen standing on furniture with the back door wide open to the laundry room, or tie my shoes whenever they come untied, or add "your baby daddy" after anyone says "oooo", or watch/laugh at the same youtube video a million times and then keep repeating the joke, or watch 18 minutes of a how to do a weave tutorial and be honestly intrigued... I could go on and on... But seriously, in the roommate arena I think I would say I definitely made out like a bandit, and I didn't even have to steal anything! Crazy the things you come by these days...

2 comments:

luvnmy10 said...

I love Good Mornin' Life--Such a great mood booster. Hooray for the 95% Not surprised, you are on fire this semester. And, I agree--you did get great roomies! See you in a few weeks in DENVER!

amandadimmick said...

I love you Momma!!

Post a Comment