Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Parental Pressure

So I guess the title is misleading because neither of my parents actually pressured me into getting a blog. I was actually talking to my mom today and she was telling me about my siblings/cousins/aunts and uncles who all have blogs so I decided... why not give it a try? If I never post again then so what? who cares? right? So basically my blog is titled One of Ten because I am in fact one of ten children and I had always thought about writing some book like a biography of me and my family and I would call it One of Nine but have the Nine crossed out and Ten written above it. Since that's never going to happen, it's the title of this blog. I don't really know what else to put in this first post so this will have to do for now, plus I'm real sleepy so that's what I'm going to do.

1 comment:

luvnmy10 said...

Cute blog! I love it, and look forward to future entries--AFTER schoolwork :) HA

Post a Comment